Conner spent the night away from both of us for the first time Saturday night. He went to my parents House for his first overnight. He went up on Saturday afternoon and we picked him up Sunday morning and went to Church with my parents. I wasn't really worried about how Conner would do without us, I was more worried about how I would do without him. We all did fine. He was a very good little boy for his grandparents and I survived without any tears. It was definitely weird not having him around at bedtime.
We went to mass at St. Bernard's and then to my grandmothers house for Breakfast. Yesterday was her birthday, so there were quite a few visitors for a breakfast birthday celebration.
It became very obvious during mass that Conner had been spoiled rotten the short time he was at my parents. He was happy to see us this morning when we got there, but was quick to go back to grandma and G-daddy's arms. He reached for my mom to hold him through the whole mass and spent most of the mass giving his grandma sweet kisses. He didn't really want much to do with Steve or I. That little stinker is SPOILED. I think the three of them had a lot of fun together. Now that the first time is out of the way, I will be ready to try it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment