Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CMOE Museum

Today, Conner, Grandma, Brady, and I went to CMOE Children's museum. It was our first time and we had such a blast. Surprisingly, there was so much to do even for the boys age. They both had a lot of fun and so did Grandma and I. I will definitely be taking Conner back real soon and maybe we will take Steve too.
Brady

Giant Legos
Conner and the Giant Legos

This front loader weighs you. Conner weighs 31 pounds.

Brady weighed 26 pounds.

They liked this display too. Magnetic twirly things.


A rice table.
Rice Table
Little Legos "Hey Brady, did you see the little ones?"
More Rice

A giant nose. They didn't want to crawl through it, even though I demonstrated how it is done.


Heartbeat Drum
Playing a GONG

Playing Drums


Windchimes

The water room. Our last stop. Maybe their favorite exhibit. That is hard to say since I think they loved it all. We only had two hours to closing and we had to limit our stops at each thing. They weren't always happy when we drug them away from something, but always happy to see what was next. They loved it.
Water Table.







No comments: