Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday World


We spent our Chilly Labor Day at Holiday World with Steph, Tim, Sophie, and Abby. Steve went along this time, so that was special for Conner because he has only gone one other time with us. Yes, those are jackets you see in the pictures. I am not sure if it made it to 70 degrees today and the sun was hiding. A little different than our 100 degree Friday. It was a great day.  Conner doesn't ride a lot of things. It just depends on his mood that day. His favorite thing is the Train. I think he just loves the atmosphere at Holiday World. He wants to go everyday. Him and I had season passes this year, and we went 8 times. Maybe next year he will be a little less nervous about some of the rides and the water.













"Granddad, Where are you?, Call Me!"
A message left on my dad's voicemail!

No comments: