Monday, January 23, 2012

Funny Things He Says!!!

Funny Things Conner Has Said Lately!!!!

  • "Mom, you are so Pretty and Handsome."
  • "I'm Sexy and I know it" -- He got this From the Radio
  • When our house phone rings, I don't usually even go see who it is, I just let it ring because it is always tele- marketers.  Conner asks why I don't answer it?  I say because I don't want to talk to that lady.    One day when I was in the shower, I got out and Conner said  "Mom, your phone was ringing."  I said "Oh, Well, who was it?"  Conner replied "Probably that girl you don't like to talk too,"
  • While still wearing diapers, one day in our living room,,"Conner, did you poop?"  Conner replied "UM No, It was probably Sophie or Abby."  They live an hour away!
  • When I started wearing ponytails again,,,,,Conner---"Mom, I like your PONY HAIR."
  • When at a party, My dad said "I am going to go check the paint on the back of the barn."   Meaning 'I am going to take a leak.'    When he came back, Conner said "How was the paint back there Grandad?"
  • On Conner's recent parent- teacher evaluation, it listed his interests as.....                                             Cars, painting, outdoors, books, and .........ISABELLE!!!     
  • When at the mall this week and riding the large train that goes through the mall, we sat in the front car behind the driver......  Conner said       "Look mom, all his hair falled off!" (It really had, he was just calling it as he saw it)
  • When someone asked him for a kiss, he said  "I'm all out of kisses, Me Maw stole them all!"
  • When we pulled up to the parking garage at the hockey game, he lifts up his change purse and says "I Brought money for the parking garage!"
  • I got pulled over by the cops Saturday night in the big town of Santa Claus, IN. I was telling Conner that I was passing in the wrong lane and the cop stopped me and told me I was being bad and to stop it... Conner said "Did he tell you to go sit in the Hallway and don't come out?" (the hallway is his timeout place.)
  • This summer when leaving the campground and sitting in the truck waiting our turn to dump, Conner from the backseat says "Mom, lets pray!"  I said "OK, Who are we going to pray for?"  He said "My Daddy." (who is sitting in the front seat). I said "That is very nice, Go ahead!"  Conner folds his hands and says "Bless us O Lord, and These thy gifts, which we are about to receive, from thy bounty, AMEN,"  I guess it is good to be prayed for even if it is the prayer before meals.

                If I don't write these things down, I will forget them because there is always something new coming out of that kids mouth!!!!!      

No comments: