We did not go camping this Memorial Day Weekend. This is probably the first time in 5 years we haven't gone. But, can't say that I am disappointed with the temperatures being 99-100 degrees all weekend. Been there, done that, and was miserable. Unfortunately, Steve has to work the whole long holiday weekend to catch up. So, Conner and I are trying to find "COOL" stuff to do.
This morning, we went to Wal-mart. Then, off to the Children's Museum. Then, we went to Stanton and Shirley's house to swim. Michelle, Kelsey, and Madison joined us. Conner would not get near the water last year one time. So, we were a little nervous if he would get in the pool at all this year. He spent most of his time on the stairs, but also would let us carry him around the pool holding on tight to us. This was HUGE as far as I am concerned. Compared to last year, this is a major improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment