Today was Daycare's Halloween celebration. The kids and staff all dress up. They play halloween games, sing halloween songs, and read halloween books. Then, the entire daycare parade through the main floor of the hospital and all of the departments are waiting for them with candy. They then go to Independence Square and trick or treat Mr. Mac and his friends. Later, after nap is time for Cupcakes and treats! This is such an exciting day for the kids. Conner has been talking about it for a week and woke up sooo.... excited this morning. Ready to go! I feel sorry for the teachers. The excitement is very High on this day!!!
| Keira and Isabelle |
| Nicholas Elfreich |
| Ms. Andrea |
| Conner looking for his mommy. ( I sat in the lobby and watched the parade this year since I can't walk). Steve went on the parade this year. |
| Starlight kiddos |
| Ms. Joan is all EARS! |
| Starlight |
| Games |
| Who is the Ghost Game ?? Conner! |
| Games |
| Ms. Andrea |
No comments:
Post a Comment