Monday, November 5, 2012

Letter to Elf on the Shelf

The last couple of years, we had the Elf on the Shelf. Ours is named "Little Booger."
Yes, classy, I know. Anyways, Conner has asked about him all year. Well, evidently, my sister must have needed some good behavior reinforcements, because their elf has been at their house for a month and Conner has seen it there twice and wants to know why his elf hasn't came back. So, looks like we are inviting our Elf back ridiculously early this year, THANKS STEPH!!
 
So, last night in bed, I asked Conner, "Are you sure you want the elf to come back this year, I mean all he does is spy on you and if you are bad, he flies to Santa and tells on you."
Conner said "Yeah, I miss him, why didn't ours come back?"
So, I said "Maybe he doesn't know we moved, maybe we should send him a card with our new address on it."
 
So, when Conner got up this morning, he was on a mission. He said, "Mom, where do we keep our paper that we write letters on?"
I said "Oh, it's in the printer, are we going to practice writing your name before school?"
Conner said "NO."
And off he went. I heard him asking for an envelope and a stamp.
He came back with this letter. He read it to me. It says,
"We moved!"
Then he asked if I had Little Booger's address at the North Pole. I gave it to him and he addressed the envelope and he waited patiently for Steve to take him to the mailbox to mail it.
 
"Little Booger
North Pole"

"We Moved"

No comments: