Thursday- diapers! Friday - No diapers!
Conner and I took Friday, the weekend, and Monday off to Potty train. As Steve called it, Conner's Potty Training Boot Camp! The poor guy wasn't allowed out of my SIGHT for 72 hours. I followed him everywhere!
The first thing we did Friday morning was go through all the cabinets, diaper bags, and cars and throw every last diaper in the trash. I wanted Conner to be the one to do this! He willingly tossed them. Then, we had Steve take that trash bag with him when he left for work and promise not to give it back to me even if I begged!
We were off. The next 3 days were mommy and Conner potty training. He had it by the end of the first day. Only two accidents the first day. Two accidents the second day, and No accidents the third day!
The fourth day, was the TEST day before I sent him back to daycare on Tuesday!
We went to the mall for 4 1/2 hours and he passed with flying colors. He could apply everything I had taught him out in public! No Accidents all day Monday either!
Tuesday was another test, DAYCARE, with all the distractions of the other kids. He passed. He was in the same clothes and underwear when I picked him up at the end of the day. They couldn't believe it. They were changing his diapers on Thursday and now they were pulling up underwear for him.
Wednesday morning, The teachers were asking for my secrets!!!
Conner is such a fast learner! He was easy to train. He can pick up on anything if he wants too!
I am so proud of our weekend!
We have a BIG BOY on our hands!!
| Throwing all the diapers away!!! |
| Modeling the Big Boy Undies!!!!!!! |
| Kissing his Muscles! |
| So Proud of Himself! |
3 comments:
Way to go Conner!! Gavin is begging me to potty train him, but he won't be 2 for a few weeks. I may be asking for your secrets and have a boot camp myself soon!
Those pictures are so cute!!
We are all so proud of you Conner.
You really are a big boy now.
Love you, Sunshine
Post a Comment